跟我交往吧,用英语怎么说?

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/06 08:58:09
跟我交往吧,用英语怎么说?

跟我交往吧,用英语怎么说?
跟我交往吧,用英语怎么说?

跟我交往吧,用英语怎么说?
交往,指的是男女朋友吗?
如果比较自信、随便,可说 date with me,what do you say?和我约会吧,怎么样?
当然如果郑重些,也可说 Would you like to be my girl friend?
应该还有很多说法吧,看实际应用了

Associates with me

Please be my friend.

如果你喜欢,跟我交往吧,可以翻译成
come live with me and be my love
有句很有名的诗叫
come live with me and be my love

大中小
这是我最喜欢的八音节双行诗,马洛的经典作品《激情的牧羊人致心爱的姑娘》

Come live with me and be my lo...

全部展开

如果你喜欢,跟我交往吧,可以翻译成
come live with me and be my love
有句很有名的诗叫
come live with me and be my love

大中小
这是我最喜欢的八音节双行诗,马洛的经典作品《激情的牧羊人致心爱的姑娘》

Come live with me and be my love 做我爱人于我同往来
Christopher Marlowe 克里斯托夫·马洛
Come live with me and be my love, 你如果和我同住对我爱,
And we will all the pleasures prove 我俩的快乐田地自然来。
That valleys, groves, hills, and fields, 林泉有趣田园乐,
Woods or steepy mountain yields. 巍峨的山岳也脚下踩。

And we will sit upon the rocks, 你如果和我同住对我爱,
Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, 我俩就在大石头上坐下来。
By shallow rivers to whose falls 闲看牧人牧牛羊,
Melodious birds sing madrigals. 河边百鸟欢唱听天籁。

And I will make thee beds of roses 你如果和我同住对我爱,
And a thousand fragrant posies, 我就用千朵芬芳玫瑰,
A cap of flowers, and a kirtle 为你做出张婚床来,
Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle; 以你花为冠,用爱神木叶做裙摆。

A gown made of the finest wool 你如果和我同住对我爱,
Which from our pretty lambs we pull; 我俩就剪下上等羊毛,
Fair lined slippers for the cold, 为你做出嫁衣来,
With buckles of th purest gold; 让你的御寒拖鞋衬里配上金扣结。

A belt of straw and ivy buds, 我要用芳草和长春藤为你做束带,
With coral clasps and amber studs: 用珊瑚做环扣,用琥珀做钩彩。
And if these pleasures may thee move, 如果这些快乐能让你动情,
Come live with me and be my love. 那就做我至爱和我同往来。

The shepherds' swains shall dance and sing 只要你能快乐,五月的每天早上,
For thy delight each May morning: 牧羊人都为你跳舞喝彩,
If these delights thy mind may move, 如果这些快乐能让你动情,
Then live with me and be my love. 那就做我至爱和我同往来。

收起